Right-Of-Way Permits

Right-Of-Way Use permits are for use on Collector, Arterial and all County maintained roadways. A right-of-way use permit is obtained for the purpose of installation of utilities, driveway expansions and for tree removal within a county maintained right of way according to the Land Development Code (PDF).

Your completed application shall be submitted to the following office:

Central Permitting Division, 8731 Citizens Drive, Suite 230, New Port Richey (727) 847-8126