New Rates: Beginning October 1, 2019 Pasco County Utilities customers will see rate changes in their monthly water, wastewater, and reclaim water bill. The average residential customer using 6,000 gallons of water would see a difference of $2.10. Learn More and View New Rates.
Reconnect Services: Due to non-payment ... Read More
- How do I establish my utility service in person?
- Can I open a utility service account by mail?
- Can I open a utility account over the phone?
- How do I transfer my water/sewer services to a new account?
- What are the fees to open a water/sewer account?
- How far in advance should I submit a request to have my utility account activated or deactivated?
- How do I close my water/sewer account?
- What is the after hours emergency repair phone number for Utilities Maintenance?