Utilities COVID-19 Customer Service: As a reminder, Customer Service remains available for Pasco County Utilities. The Land O’ Lakes and New Port Richey Customer Service Centers will be closed to customers and the general public. Drive-through services will remain open at both locations from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Dade City location will remain open from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. ... Read More
Utilities COVID-19 Trash: Effective Saturday, April 4, Pasco County Solid Waste will be limiting access to both the West Pasco Resource Recovery and the East Pasco Transfer Station. Only commercial vendors and customers with bagged, household waste will be able to drop off trash ... Read More
Utilities COVID-19 Water & Wastewater: Water from your tap remains safe to drink and use. According the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the COVID-19 virus has not been detected in drinking-water supplies and based on current evidence the risk to water supplies is low. What you need to know about your water and wastewater ... Read More
Utilities COVID-19 Engineering Department: Pasco County Utilities (PCU) Engineering Department is only accepting online submittals, or those sent via mail or FedEx. In-person meetings will NOT be held at this time ... Read More
Pasco County COVID-19: Stay informed on all Pasco County schedule changes or interruptions ... Visit bit.ly/PascoClosings
New Rates: Pasco County Utilities customers will see rate changes reflected in their monthly water, wastewater, and reclaim water bill, beginning February 2020. The average residential customer using 6,000 gallons of water would see a difference of $1.48. Learn More and View New Rates.
Reconnect Services: Due to non-payment ... Read More
FGUA/Pasco Aqua System Acquisition: PCU is committed to a smooth transition for the Pasco Aqua Utility System scheduled to take effect during ... Read More
- How do I establish my utility service in person?
- Can I open a utility service account by mail?
- Can I open a utility account over the phone?
- How do I transfer my water/sewer services to a new account?
- What are the fees to open a water/sewer account?
- How far in advance should I submit a request to have my utility account activated or deactivated?
- How do I close my water/sewer account?
- What is the after hours emergency repair phone number for Utilities Maintenance?