Summer Day Camp
The Pasco County Summer Day Camp program will run from June 10 - July 26, 2019. Campers will experience fun activities including games, sports, arts and crafts, field trips, movies, guest speakers, special events, and much more! For more information on our Summer Day Camp program, please call (813) 929-1229.
*Registration is available online only beginning April 6, 2019 at 10:00 am EST. Space is limited. The first day of registration is for Pasco County residents ONLY.
TO PARTICIPATE, A CHILD MUST:
- Be able to use the restroom without assistance.
- Be able to handle a 20:1 camper to counselor ratio.
- Be able to follow directions and perform routine daily tasks without one-on-one guidance.
WHAT TO DO PRIOR TO REGISTRATION:
- CLICK HERE WHAT TO DO PRIOR TO REGISTRATION: to create or update your account
- For steps on how to create your account (PDF) CLICK HERE WHAT TO DO PRIOR TO REGISTRATION: Opens a New Window.
- Full payment due at time of registration for all weeks requested
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted
LUNCH AND SNACK:
- A Free Lunch And Snack Will Be Available at Qualifying Summer Day Camp Sites For All Seven Weeks.
SUMMER CAMP COUNSELORS:
Our staff is carefully selected and screened through interviews, background checks, and FDLE Criminal History reports. The staff is preferred to have a high school diploma or GED and experience working with children. Training is provided in safety, discipline, recreational games and sports, and behavior management.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: Version OptionsSummer Day CampHeadline to register for Summer Day Camp.
Resident Youth Scholarship Application Opens a New Window.