Pasco County Animal Services Updates
Pasco County Executive Order Requiring Face Coverings – COVID-19
COVID-19 Updates for Animal Services
- All Trap-Neuter-Vaccinate-Release (TNVR) Clinics and Outreach Events are cancelled at this time.
- Animal Services is not accepting owner/agent surrendered animals at this time.
- If you find stray pets, please consider utilizing posting services such as Finding Rover, Nextdoor and social media cross posting to help get them home.
- Building B (Administration Building) is closed to the public at this time. If you would like to speak with a team member in the administration building, please call 813-929-1212. Regularly scheduled deliveries are still being accepted.
- Our volunteer program is resuming availability based on needed positions. Current available roles are: Vaccine Greeter, Vaccine Clinic Assistant, Dispatch Assistant, Animal Control Assistant, Cleaning Technician and Adoption Counselor. For more information on these roles, please check out the Job Opportunity Directory.
- The community service program is suspended until further notice.
- Pasco County Animal Services is requiring visitors to schedule appointments to visit the shelter online.
- For your convenience Pet Licensing is available online: secure.pascocountyfl.net/petlicensing.
- We are accepting physical donations - such as food and treats - shipped to the shelter via Chewy, Amazon, etc., but we are asking that in-person donations, such as towels and sheets are held until the shelter resumes full services. We are not able to pick up donations at this time. Monetary donations can be made to Friends of Animal Services, Inc.
- The Pasco County Animal Services Vaccination Clinic will resume May 12 at 8 a.m. Vaccination clinics will be offered Tuesdays and Thursdays, but by appointment only. Visit our Vaccination Clinic page for more information.
Thank you all for your understanding and for your continued support of our lifesaving mission.
The shelter greatly appreciates all the help it can receive. Below are ways you can help our shelter, our community and our pets.
- If you have lost your pet - please visit Petango to see if we have any possible matches. Encourage other community members to check as well.
- Please limit visits to the shelter to owners who are reclaiming a lost pet or serious adoptions.
- Please ensure that your pets' microchip information is up to date. Not sure who your microchip company is? Visit the AAHA Microchip Lookup website to find out at home.
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>