What is Pasco County doing to address road failure?
Public Works is tracking the locations of failed roadways and developing a repair priority. Temporary repairs to maintain access are underway.
Permanent repairs will, in most cases, take time to be made.
The County is installing ‘local traffic only’ and ‘no heavy trucks’ signs on the damaged roads.

To report potholes:
1) Use the MyPasco App. For more information about the MyPasco App, please visit: www.bitly.com/mypasco
2) Go to www.pascocountyfl.net, click on the ‘Customer Service Center’ and then click “Submit A Request.”

Show All Answers

1. Why is my neighborhood flooding?
2. Why isn’t water being pumped out of my neighborhood?
3. Where can Pasco County residents go for assistance?
4. Is there housing assistance available?
5. Can I apply for FEMA assistance?
6. Is my water contaminated?
7. How to make my water safe?
8. Where do I get my water tested?
9. What do I do if I am on a septic system and my plumbing is functioning sluggishly?
10. Why are the roads failing?
11. What is Pasco County doing to address road failure?
12. How can residents help minimize road damage?
13. Where can residents find more information about the current situation?
14. Will Pasco County repair privately maintained roads damaged due to the flooding?
15. Are there changes in trash pickup schedules?
16. Will there be debris pickup?