Where can I get help with my electric bill?
If there is someone in your household age 60 or older, you MAY qualify for electric assistance with Human Services. Please complete an online application for this service directly through our website at the link below. If you require additional assistance or are not able to complete an online application, please contact your local Resource Center or call our contact number.

If there is no one in your home age 60 or older, your household does not qualify for assistance through Human Services at this time. We encourage you to contact Mid Florida Community Services, another local agency, as they may be able to assist. You can contact them at 844-873-3185. You may also contact 2-1-1 or your local Resource Center for additional options.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for services?
2. Where can I apply for food stamps (SNAP)?
3. How do I get help paying my medical bills?
4. Where can I get help with my electric bill?