How do I contact my County Commissioner?
There are many ways to contact your Commissioner - by phone, in person or by email. Find contact information for commissioners. If you aren't sure which commissioner you wish to contact, you can send an email to the County Commission office. Call the County Commission office at (727) 847-8100 in West Pasco or (352) 521-4111 in East Pasco. Visit the Commission offices at:
  • West Pasco Government Center, 7530 Little Road in New Port Richey
  • Historic County Courthouse at 37918 Meridian Avenue in Dade City

Show All Answers

1. Are the Board of County Commission meetings shown on television?
2. How do I find out when the County Commission meets?
3. How do I know which County Commissioner represents my neighborhood?
4. How do I contact my County Commissioner?
5. How do I find out when a meeting is scheduled with the BCC?
6. How do I get an agenda for the next meeting?
7. How do I get a copy of the minutes from a meeting I attended?
8. How do I get a Resolution recognizing my organization on the agenda?
9. How do I request to be on the agenda with my issue?
10. How do I request a chance to speak to the Board members at a meeting?
11. What if I want to speak on an issue at the meeting?
12. Where can I find the agenda for an upcoming meeting?
13. Where can I find an agenda for a past meeting?