Where do I take my plans for review?
Plans may not be taken directly to fire prevention. Plans must be taken to Central Permitting at any of their three locations; West Pasco County Government Center, 7530 Little Road, Suite 210, New Port Richey Central, 4111 Land O Lakes Boulevard, Land O Lakes East Pasco County Government Center, 14236 6th  Street, Suite 203, Dade City

Show All Answers

1. How much do you charge for a fire inspection?
2. What codes are used by Pasco County Fire Rescue when inspecting a building or reviewing plans?
3. What is a Class 5 contractor?
4. What regulations govern the installation and placement of hydrants in Pasco County?
5. Where do I take my plans for review?