How can I request repair of potholes?
To have potholes repaired by the Road & Bridge (Operations) Division you can do one of two things:
Call the Customer Service Center to take a request for you or you can utilize our online Customer Service Center, click on “Submit a Request”, select “Public Works” for the Category and then under Service Request Type, choose “Pothole” whether on a major road or not a major road. The system will then walk you through creating an account and a request for the repair will to be submitted to the Road & Bridge Division.

If you have any further questions, please call the Customer Service Center at:
(727) 847-2411 (New Port Richey)
(813) 996-2411 (Dade City)
(352) 523-2411 (Land O' Lakes)

Show All Answers

1. How do I request service or report road problems?
2. How long do road repairs take?
3. How do roads become county maintained?
4. How can I find out if my road is county maintained?
5. Can a citizen request for a street to be repaved?
6. Why does the county grade some unpaved roads and not others?
7. How is the Operations Division funded?
8. Does the county maintain sidewalks?
9. Who maintains the traffic signals?
10. How do I contact other government agencies that maintain roadways in Pasco County?
11. How can I request repair of potholes?
12. How do I report an emergency road condition, stop sign down or other road problems after hours or on the weekends?