Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Citizen drop off area will be open as in the past. Please note, the following policies will be strictly enforced.
1. The citizen drop off area is for burnable items only.
2. All M.S.W. (garbage) from households, 6– 8 bags or less, that would be placed curbside for regular pickup; shall be exempt from payment. (Homeowners only)
3. Exceptionally large loads of furniture or other waste (to be determined by Solid Waste Attendant) will be escorted to the tipping floor and will be charged the going rate which is currently $78.47 a ton. (Commercial or Residential)
4. All commercial haulers/businesses will be charged $78.47 a ton for all debris including scrap metal. (Rental properties are considered to be a commercial/business)
5. Mixed loads requiring special handling will be accepted and charged at the going rate, which is currently $78.47 per ton. (Commercial or Residential)
6. Furniture (metal not included) may still be placed in the citizen drop off containers and will be charged at the going rate which is $78.47 per ton (to be determined by Solid Waste Attendant). (Commercial or Residential)
7. Construction wood and chemically treated lumber shall be placed in CD Cell and will be charged at the going rate which is currently $78.47 per ton. No trash is allowed in the construction cell. (Commercial or Residential)
8. All Yard Waste will be charged at the current rate which is $78.47 per ton ($78.47 a ton is prorated/$3.92 per 100 pounds) Yard waste must be free of all other debris.(Commercial or Residential)
All tires are chargeable at $200.00 per ton prorated. (Commercial or Residential)
Car/Pickup Tires $2.00 per tire; >10 charged at $200 per ton
Truck/Semi Tires $10.00 per tire; >10 charged at $200 per ton
Off-the-Road Equipment Tires $200.00 per ton
Metal (All fluids must be removed from power equipment)
* Commercial $78.47 per ton
* Residential Not chargeable to Residents unless in mixed load.
Refrigerator $3.00 each
Air Conditioners $3.00 each
Propane Tanks 20 pounds $3.00 each
Propane Tanks 50 pounds $5.00 each
* Residential TV (up to 36 inch) $5.00 each
* Over 36 inch, Projection, or Consoles $10.00 each
* Monitor $5.00 each
* Computer without Monitor $5.00 each
* Commercial $200.00 per ton
Tare Weights $2.00
PLEASE NOTE: The landfill accepts credit cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover logo. Credit cards must be issued in your name and signed on the back (will not accept see ID). This rule also applies to commercial employees.
Show All Answers
Please arrive by 4:00 p.m. for large loads or mixed and 4:30 p.m. for smaller loads to ensure you have sufficient time to unload before gates close at 5:00 p.m.
All M.S.W. (garbage) from households, 6– 8 bags or less per day, that would be placed curbside for regular pickup; shall be exempt from payment. (Homeowners only)