How do I apply for services?
The quickest, easiest way to apply for available services is through our website. On our 'Application for Assistance' page you may submit applications for Past due Rent, Move-In Deposit Assistance or Elderly Electric Assistance. If you do not have regular computer access or require additional assistance, you can stop by your local Resource Center for help or call our contact number. If you are interested in indigent cremation, please view our 'Programs and Services' page for contact information for our current vendor, who will complete a prescreening with you.

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for services?
2. Where can I apply for food stamps (SNAP)?
3. How do I get help paying my medical bills?
4. Where can I get help with my electric bill?