Where can I apply for food stamps (SNAP)?
You can apply directly to the Department and Children and Families online at the link below. If you prefer to complete a paper application you can print one from that website as well. If you need assistance in applying, you may search for a Community Partner below who can help you. Pasco County Human Services does not makes determinations or administer benefits related to food stamps (SNAP), cash assistance, Medicaid or any other benefit provided through the Department of Children and Families.ACCESS Florida

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for services?
2. Where can I apply for food stamps (SNAP)?
3. How do I get help paying my medical bills?
4. Where can I get help with my electric bill?