How do I get help paying my medical bills?
The Division of Human Services is unfortunately unable to provide assistance with medical bills at this time unless a HCRA application is submitted to us directly by the administering hospital. We do not have discretionary funding for help with prescriptions, specialists, insurance or other medical related expenses at this time.

If you believe you may qualify for Medicaid, you can apply for this benefit with the Department of Children and Families at the link below. You may also call 2-1-1 to locate additional resources.ACCESS Florida

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for services?
2. Where can I apply for food stamps (SNAP)?
3. How do I get help paying my medical bills?
4. Where can I get help with my electric bill?