Public Records Request

You can submit a public records request by letter, email, phone call or visiting us in person. If you would like to submit an electronic public records request, you can do so directly from our GovQA PRR Portal or via email. Submitting a request via our portal will allow you to monitor and communicate about your requests via the contact information you provide.  Our system will notify you when there's an update about your request. You can track all your public records requests by logging into your account, and you can also communicate with person processing your request.

Submit a Public Record Request
Resources & Links
Emergency Services
Planning and Zoning
Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) FAQs
Pasco Utility Maps
Pasco Sheriff's Office
Pasco Clerk & Comptroller
Pasco Property Appraiser
Pasco Tax Collector